Not Yet Rated
- following directions
- letter or word recognition
- identifying strengths and weaknesses
- digital creation
- using and applying technology
Teachers can monitor student progress (for individual students and whole classes), completely customize and generate lessons, and manage multiple classes. Student lists can be imported from a spreadsheet -- the site offers a downloadable template (MS Excel) for convenience. Teachers can monitor a live feed of students currently doing lessons. Entire districts can also use the program. The teacher dashboard is very extensive and full of options.
- Great way for students to sharpen their typing skills!1Mariam M.
Highland View Elementary School
Silver Spring, MD4September 22, 2015
- Great Way to Provide Students With Self-Guided Typing LessonsKacie R.
Schalmont Middle School
Schenectady, NY3February 12, 2016
- Typing class back in the 20th century is nothing like this product which is easy to use and motivating.TARA W.
Golden Valley High School
Merced, CA4December 4, 2014
- Great site for students to practice keyboarding and monitor progress.Julie S.
Clear Creek Middle School
Buffalo, WY3November 7, 2013