This month, we're highlighting apps, games, and websites that support science, technology, engineering, art, and math learning. How is technology supporting your teaching in these subject areas? We want to hear about it. Submit high-quality* reviews (or "Field Notes" as we like to call them) of apps, games, or websites that support STEAM learning for your students, and we'll send you an Amazon Gift Card ($10 for one Field Note, $25 for two Field Notes).
All participants with qualifying Field Notes will be entered to win an additional $200 Amazon gift card.*
Here's how to do it:
- Sign in and add a profile picture and your school if you haven't already (if you're new to Graphite, create a free profile here).
- Search for your favorite product or choose a product from the list below.
- Click "Add a Field Note."
- Complete the online Field Note form. Include lots of details and examples!
- Add your name and link to your Field Note here so we can send you your gift card!
- Extra kudos if you share your review on social media (we'll be looking to retweet you on Twitter).
Your Field Notes will guide other teachers to successfully implement technology and help create a vibrant community. We'll be using your reviews to report on which apps, games, and websites are supporting STEAM education right now. Your Field Note could be featured in our roundup!
- Only Field Notes with concrete examples of how you're using the product in the classroom and the effect it's having will be considered for the reward and inclusion in the roundup.
- Deadline for submission is Friday, February 28!
- To be considered for the $10 or $25 thank you gift card and the $200 gift card drawing, you must complete this online form.
Here are a few examples of STEAM products available on Graphite that are in need of a teacher review: